Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), a global Fortune – 500 Company plans to interact Mounted Term Challenge Assistants (FTPA) & Fixed Term Research Associates (FTRA) at its HP Inexperienced R&D Centre, Bengaluru to help in numerous analysis initiatives of the Company.
I. Fixed Term Undertaking ASSISTANTS
JOB DESCRIPTION :
To help Scientists carrying Tower Internals And Packings out research venture(s).
Put together samples for establishing strategies of analysis & finishing up routine evaluation related to the assigned venture(s).
Monitoring batch reactions for optimizing response circumstances
Running pilot plants in shifts.
Carryout every other job(s) assigned by the reporting scientist.
Academic Qualification :
1. M.Sc, in Chemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology OR
2. BTech in Chemical Engineering , Petroleum Refining.
AGE Restrict: 28 years or beneath as on sixteen/eleven/2016. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will likely be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.STIPEND: An all-inclusive stipend of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- pm DURATION OF Project: The engagement is initially for a period of 1 yr, which may be extended by yet another yr at a time, based on the mission requirement and performance of the candidate subject to a maximum of three years.
II. Fixed Term Research ASSOCIATES
JOB DESCRIPTION :
To organize project proposal including work plan on the precise research matter assigned to the candidate.
To carryout analysis actions on the specific subject together with literature search, set up experimental facilities, if required, carryout experimental / pilot / simulation studies.
Interpret results and undertake research for further growth/ enchancment.
Prepare technical experiences
Carryout any other actions which might be assigned sometimes.
1. PhD Chemistry – Natural/Analytical (Spectroscopy / Chromatography / Mass spectrometry) / Bodily / Polymer Chemistry / Heterogeneous Catalysis or Nano materials – (expertise in synthesis of catalysts, characterization and hydrocarbon conversion most well-liked.)
2. PhD- Chemical Engineering – Separation processes (Adsorption/ Extraction/Absorption) / Catalysis / Modelling & Simulation (Preferably CFD)/ RefiningProcesses
three. PhD Energy Studies- Photo voltaic Thermal / Bio mass pyrolysis / Vitality storage (eg.Batteries)/ Fuel Cells
4. PhD Bio Sciences – Biotechnology/ Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Genetics.[Candidates ought to have atleast 3 years of Laboratory experience of working onBacterial, Yeast or Fungal Molecular Biology areas/ tasks throughout their PhD work.The candidates should be well versed with cloning, sequencing and analysis, Bioinformatics tools, protein purification etc. Candidates with PhD in Microbiology & Biotechnology with out Molcular Biology as part of their thesis want not
5. MTech – Chemical Engineering / Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals – (minimum1 12 months publish-MTech relevant work expertise in Petroleum Refining or associated areas preferably in Business.
6. MTech – Mechanical Engineering – Solar (CSP) / Energy Research / Gasification / Biomass conversion – (minimal 1 year submit-MTech work experience in related areas preferably in Trade.) Candidates with Built-in courses also can apply.
AGE Limit: 32 years or beneath as on 16/eleven/2016 . Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates shall be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
STIPEND : An all-inclusive stipend of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.60,000/- pm
DURATION OF Task: The engagement is initially for a interval of 1 12 months, which may be prolonged by yet another 12 months at a time, based on the venture requirement and performance of the candidate subject to a maximum of 4 years. For particulars and to apply online, visit our Website: www.hindustanpetroleum.com below
profession opportunitis. Final date for applying on-line is 06th December 2016.