Affiliate Refinery Evaluation Accountant Job With Valero
Responsible for executing the daily accounting and evaluation actions which may include the Refinery’s monetary planning, capital budgeting, value accounting, expense budgeting, drawback decision, Solomon reporting, assisting with advanced agreements, monetary and statistical reporting.
– Prepares evaluation, which can include the Refinery’s financial planning, capital budgeting, value accounting, expense budgeting, financial and statistical reporting.
– Works with Challenge Engineering, Key Upkeep representatives, local Planning & Economics, Corporate Planning & Economics, Advertising & Provide and Refinery Operations groups as wanted.
– Applies information to solve problems across departmental lines.
– Prepares ad hoc analysis as requested by refinery and headquarters customers to aid in price range stewardship.
– Prepares refinery monetary forecasts, results of operations, nymex crude oil closing price nymex crude oil closing price capital budget and expense budgets, prepares analysis of variances to plan, prepares Solomon survey as requested, preparation of assorted financial and working statistical experiences, headquarters accounting close support, and funds administration support.
– Assists other workers members with complicated agreements such as steam, refinery fuel and electricity gross sales. Prepare accounting transactions as needed.
– Follows safety rules and procedures as set forth by the corporate.
– Different duties could also be assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree (or increased) in Accounting required.
– One (1) 12 months of accounting experience most well-liked.
– CPA certification most popular.
– Master’s diploma (or higher) in accounting or related business field most popular.
– Expertise in the refining and/or chemical manufacturing business most well-liked.
– Working information of SAP most well-liked.
– Computer expertise and proficient in Microsoft Windows, Phrase, Excel, Outlook software required.
– Element oriented and in a position to handle multiple priorities required.
– Capacity to self-direct and work with minimal supervision required.
– Sturdy crew abilities and positive angle required.
Place level and salary might be commensurate with skills and expertise.
Valero Vitality Company, via its subsidiaries, is a global producer and marketer of transportation fuels and other petrochemical products. Valero, a Fortune 50 firm based mostly in San Antonio, Texas, with approximately 10,000 staff, is an independent petroleum refiner and ethanol producer, and its property embody 15 petroleum refineries with a mixed throughput capability of approximately 3.1 million barrels per day and 11 ethanol plants with a combined manufacturing capability of approximately 1.4 billion gallons per yr. The petroleum refineries are situated in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, and the ethanol plants are in the Mid-Continent area of the U.S. In addition, Valero owns the 2 p.c basic associate interest and a majority limited partner interest in Valero Power Partners LP, a midstream grasp restricted partnership. Valero sells its merchandise in each the wholesale rack and bulk markets, and approximately 7,400 shops carry Valero’s model names in the U.S. Canada, the U.Okay. and Ireland.
Valero’s employees are the guts of its success, and there is a purpose why the corporate is an employer of choice in the fuels manufacturing and advertising and marketing industry. It isn’t just the superb benefits package, or the opportunities for personal growth, it is also the caring and dedicated tradition of the organization that makes everybody really feel like they’re really a part of a group.
In regards to the Wilmington Refinery
The Valero Wilmington Refinery was commissioned in 1969 and has had three main expansions to turn into a totally built-in refinery and several other upgrades to meet clean-gas standards. The Wilmington refinery processes a blend of California and overseas crude oil, in addition to unfinished feedstocks from native and international sources. Given its coking and desulfurizing capabilities, it is nymex crude oil closing price particularly nicely-suited to course of decrease-value heavy, excessive-sulfur crude oils and feedstocks. The refinery also produces 15 percent of the asphalt provide in southern California. Refined merchandise are distributed from the Wilmington refinery by means of a network of third-celebration pipelines and terminals in southern California, Nevada and Arizona, after which on to wholesale and retail customers.
Valero will consider for employment certified applicants with criminal histories in a way in step with the requirements of the city of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Valero is an EEO/AA Employer. All certified candidates are encouraged to apply and can obtain consideration for employment with out regard to legally protected standing together with sexual orientation, gender identity, Women, Minorities, People with Disabilities and protected Veterans.
If you loved this article and you simply would like to get more info about Isomerization Equipment please visit the webpage.