Responsible for executing the daily accounting and analysis activities which may embody the Refinery’s financial planning, capital budgeting, price accounting, expense budgeting, problem resolution, Solomon reporting, helping with advanced agreements, monetary and statistical reporting.
– Prepares analysis, which can include the Refinery’s monetary planning, capital budgeting, price accounting, expense budgeting, financial and statistical reporting.
– Works with Project Engineering, Key Maintenance representatives, native Planning & Economics, Company Planning & Economics, Advertising and marketing & Supply and Refinery Operations teams as wanted.
– Applies information to solve problems across departmental lines.
– Prepares advert hoc analysis as requested by refinery and headquarters clients to help in finances stewardship.
– Prepares refinery monetary forecasts, results of operations, capital price range and expense budgets, prepares analysis of variances to plan, prepares Solomon survey as requested, preparation of assorted financial and working statistical reviews, headquarters accounting close assist, and finances management help.
– Assists other workers members with complex agreements equivalent to steam, refinery gasoline and electricity sales. Put together accounting transactions as needed.
– Follows security guidelines and procedures as set forth by the corporate.
– Different duties may be assigned.
– Bachelor’s diploma (or higher) in Accounting required.
– One (1) 12 months of accounting experience preferred.
– CPA certification preferred.
– Grasp’s diploma (or increased) in accounting or related enterprise discipline most popular.
– Expertise within the refining and/or chemical manufacturing industry most well-liked.
– Working data of SAP preferred.
– Laptop expertise and proficient in Microsoft Windows, Phrase, Excel, Outlook software program required.
– Element oriented and able to handle a number of priorities required.
– Capacity to self-direct and work with minimum supervision required.
– Sturdy group abilities and optimistic angle required.
Position degree and wage can be commensurate with skills and expertise.
Valero Vitality Company, by way of its subsidiaries, is a global producer and marketer of transportation fuels and other petrochemical products. Valero, a Fortune 50 company based in San Antonio, Texas, with approximately 10,000 staff, is an impartial petroleum refiner and ethanol producer, and its property embody 15 petroleum refineries with a combined throughput capacity of approximately 3.1 million barrels per day and 11 ethanol plants with a combined manufacturing capability of roughly 1.Four billion gallons per year. The petroleum refineries are situated within the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, and the ethanol plants are within the Mid-Continent region of the U.S. In addition, Valero owns the 2 % general companion interest and a majority limited associate curiosity in Valero Energy Companions LP, a midstream grasp limited partnership. Valero sells its products in both the wholesale rack and bulk markets, and roughly 7,four hundred retailers carry Valero’s model names in the U.S., Canada, the U.Ok. and Eire.
Valero’s employees are the guts of its success, and there’s a cause why the corporate is an employer of alternative in the fuels manufacturing and advertising and marketing industry. It is not just the superb advantages package deal, or the alternatives for personal progress, it is also the caring and committed tradition of the group that makes everybody really feel like they’re truly part of a group.
In regards to the Wilmington Refinery
The Valero Wilmington Refinery was commissioned in 1969 and has had three main expansions to change into a fully built-in refinery and several other upgrades to satisfy clean-gasoline requirements. The Wilmington refinery processes a mix of California and international crude oil, as well as unfinished feedstocks from native and international sources. Given its coking and desulfurizing capabilities, it is especially properly-suited to process lower-cost heavy, excessive-sulfur crude oils and feedstocks. The refinery additionally produces 15 p.c of the asphalt supply in southern California. Refined merchandise are distributed from the Wilmington refinery by way of a community of third-get together pipelines and terminals in southern California, Nevada and Arizona, after which on to wholesale and retail customers.
Valero will consider for employment certified applicants with criminal histories in a way in step with the necessities of the city of Los Angeles’ Honest Probability Initiative for Hiring.
Valero is an EEO/AA Employer. All certified applicants are encouraged to use and can obtain consideration for employment without regard to legally protected standing including sexual orientation, gender id, Girls, Minorities, People with Disabilities and protected Veterans.
If you have any questions pertaining to where and the best ways to use Orifice ripple, you can contact us at our webpage.